COVID-19 OFFICE CLOSURE
Given the latest developments and upward sloping trajectory of the COVID-19 outbreak in South Florida & throughout the world, Prestige Waterfront Realty will be temporarily suspending access to its Galt Ocean Mile office and transitioning to working remotely for the next 30 days.
While we will continue to monitor the situation and head advice from medical professionals and government officials we encourage everyone to take basic precautions to slow the spread and loss of life.
Office access will be restricted starting Tuesday, March 17th, 2020 until April 17th, 2020 or pending any other updates as more information becomes available.
Immediate Policy & Procedure Changes:
- Escrow Deposits for Sales & Purchases shall be made DIRECTLY to the title company or attorney
- Escrow Deposits for Rentals shall be made DIRECTLY to the landlord NOT Prestige Waterfront Realty
- Escrow Disbursement Requests should be done 72 hrs prior to closing so a check can be issued at MAILED OUT. No in-person pickups or deliveries will be accepted.
Tips to Stay Safe
- Limit showings to prospects, customers & clients who have already been qualified & have previews the Matterport 3D Virtual Tour.
- Limit accompanied showings unless absolutely necessary. The less people present during a showing the better.
- Clean the inside & outside of your car handles at least daily.
- Use hand sanitizer before, during & after showings or entering public properties
- Wear disposable gloves when in contact with common area elements during showings (door hangles, elevator buttons etc.)
DONT PLAN FOR THE END, PLAN FOR THE FUTURE
While we undergo this drastic change in the near future its important to keep a leveled head. It can be easy to get lost in the spiral of negativity over the coming weeks and months, but just remember this is not the first or last time we will be faced with difficult situations like this. Rather than focus on the negatives, Prestige Waterfront Realty will be leveraging this time of social distancing to refocus on improving our digital marketing skills.