Life in Deerfield Beach
Deerfield Beach Florida, is a friendly and comfortable coastal community of neighborhoods as unique as the people who live in them. Communities in every style imaginable, there is a place for you to feel at home. The beaches here are near pristine and completely open to the public. But for a break from the waves, residents can easily take a quick drive to Fort Lauderdale or Miami for major league sports and world-class entertainment.
Outdoor activities abound, with our award-winning beaches, boating on the inter-coastal waterway and sailing, surfing, and biking. Add to that our year-round fantastic climate and our low cost of living - CNN July 2010 ranked Deerfield Beach as the most affordable city in the United States! - and there's no wonder why our beautiful beach town keeps growing. With a bevy of top companies to choose from and new ones moving into the community Deerfield Beach offers ample employment opportunities, has an attractive housing market, and a world-class climate.
Working in Deerfield Beach
Deerfield Beach location: between Palm Beach and Miami on the Florida east Atlantic. Nearby communities to Deerfield Beach include Fort Lauderdale at 16 miles, West Palm Beach at 28 miles and Miami at 36 miles away.
Economy & Industry
The main economic driver is tourism but it is not the only strong portion of the economy of Deerfield Beach, other large portions include distribution, manufacturing and office industries.
CNN - Deerfield Beach Ranks #1 July 13, 2010 | 1. Deerfield Beach, FL -Residents who live in these 25 growing towns see their incomes go the furthest. The beaches here are near pristine and completely open to the public. But for a break from the waves, residents can easily take a quick drive to Fort Lauderdale or Miami for major league sports and world-class entertainment.
Live in Deerfield Beach
Deerfield Beach, Florida is a upbeat ocean side community of just over 60,000 lying along the Atlantic Ocean, just South of Boca Raton and 20 miles north of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Deerfield Beach began humbly as a pineapple farming area in the early 1900s, and continued as a small farming community until the late 1940s. As the popularity of the South Florida’s Gold Coast grew, so did the city of Deerfield Beach, and today it is a dynamic coastal town with an exciting beach front buzzing with activity.
The beaches here are near pristine and completely open to the public. But for a break from the waves, residents can easily take a quick drive to Fort Lauderdale or Miami for major league sports and world-class entertainment.
Just the Facts:
As of 2010, Deerfield Beach's population is 68,094 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of 5.50 percent. The median home cost in Deerfield Beach is $90,880. Home appreciation the last year has been -3.43 percent. Compared to the rest of the country, Deerfield Beach's cost of living is 15.20% Lower than the U.S. average.
The Town of Deerfield was incorporated on June 11, 1925 with 1,300 residents. Deerfield Beach is home to many national events including professional touring sports and a July 4th extravaganza.
Broward County's northernmost district includes the City of Deerfield Beach. The district is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean to the east, the Florida Turnpike to the west, the Palm Beach county line to the north
and the City of Pompano Beach to the south and encompasses approximately 16.25 square miles. It includes two full zip codes, 33441 & 33442 and part of 33064. Population is approaching 80,000.
deerfield beach area map
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $10,250,000MLS F10122826
- $7,995,0007 beds, 11 baths15,492 sqft lot 32,670 sqftMLS F10111179
- 4 beds, 4 baths11,566 sqft lot 21,000 sqftMLS RX-10444549
- $3,500,0002 beds, 2.1 baths3,368 sqft lot 23,099 sqftMLS RX-10411986
- $3,500,0002 beds, 2.1 baths3,368 sqft lot 23,099 sqftMLS RX-10411991
- $3,299,000Price Drop6,999 sqft lot 13,939 sqftMLS RX-10435129
- $2,890,0005 beds, 5 baths5,599 sqft lot 8,000 sqftMLS A10409128
- $2,750,0006 beds, 7 baths6,916 sqft lot 21,780 sqftMLS F10109614
- $2,700,00014,723 sqft lot 7,405 sqftMLS RX-10374906
- 9,214 sqft lot 31,101 sqftMLS F10102373
- $2,520,0004 beds, 3 baths2,122 sqft lot 15,794 sqftMLS RX-10450805
- $2,390,0006 beds, 7 baths6,878 sqft lot 21,780 sqftMLS F10088155
- $2,299,0005 beds, 5 baths5,617 sqft lot 10,890 sqftMLS F10095581
- $1,895,0005 beds, 4 baths4,193 sqft lot 10,890 sqftMLS F10089641
- $1,724,9004 beds, 4 baths3,108 sqft lot 10,890 sqftMLS F10136903
- $1,650,0006,946 sqft lot 13,939 sqftMLS F10110976
- $1,650,0000 beds, 0 bath2,238 sqft lot 21,780 sqftMLS F10110969
- lot 13,068 sqftMLS RX-10385162
- $1,395,0003 beds, 3 baths3,036 sqft lot 10,890 sqftMLS F10114664
- $1,349,0005 beds, 4 baths3,341 sqftMLS RX-10451273
- $1,300,00011,248 sqftMLS F10133258
- $1,295,0004 beds, 2.1 baths2,970 sqft lot 9,748 sqftMLS RX-10456756
- $1,290,0002 beds, 3 baths2,779 sqftMLS F10128111
- $1,200,0006,880 sqft lot 7,840 sqftMLS RX-10446132
- $1,195,0004 beds, 3 baths3,051 sqft lot 32,670 sqftMLS F10134291
- 2 beds, 2 baths1,050 sqftMLS F10135368
- 2 beds, 2 baths1,050 sqftMLS F10135359
- $1,075,0003 beds, 3 baths2,420 sqftMLS F10120680
- 0 beds, 0 bath1,884 sqft lot 21,780 sqftMLS F10125612
- 1,705 sqft lot 10,454 sqftMLS RX-10449411
The content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Listing content is © 2018
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This information was last updated as of date specified below. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
Please contact Prestige Waterfront Realty directly for additional information pertaining to the status and availability of properties displayed on this website.
Data last updated: 8/21/18 10:42 AM PDT.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Realtor® Association of Miami-Dade County. The detailed information on each listing contains the name of the listing agent and broker.
Participants (and their affiliated licensees, if applicable) shall indicate on their websites that IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2018.