Sabbia Beach is defined to most of the world by the broad-stroke brilliance of its design. To live in one of its 68 ultra-luxurious oceanfront residences, however, is to discover a wealth of more personal delights, revealed through the countless fine details designed to enhance every aspect of life on the ocean.
Upon arrival under the porte-cochère, you are welcomed into the warm embrace of oceanfront living. In the beautifully appointed, attended lobby and lavish social spaces, to the oceanfront swimming pool, residents’ desires have been discreetly addressed.
- Designed by Arquitectonica
- Appointed public spaces by Interiors by Steven G.
- Lush, tropical landscaping and dunes created by ArquitectonicaGEO
- Stunning porte-cochère entrance
- Boutique lobby with state-of-the-art security and concierge
- Exotic oceanfront pool deck with beachfront, ultra-contemporary heated pool
- Oceanfront Jacuzzi
- World-class state-of-the-art fitness center with direct ocean views
- Spa with treatment rooms
- His and her steam rooms and saunas
- 3600-square-foot multipurpose social room including bar,
catering kitchen, seating, game and poker tables and large-screen TV
- 24-hour valet parking
- Private covered parking
- Bike storage
- Spacious floor plans
- Direct elevator access with private and semi-private foyers leading into each residence
- Double-door entry opening to expansive views
- Floor-to-ceiling high-impact windows and sliding glass doors
- Generous balconies with glass railings
- Ocean, city and Intracoastal Waterway views
- Large master suites with stunning views
- Walk-in closets in master bedroom
- Freestanding soaking tubs
- Toto bidet toliet
- Gourmet kitchens with chef’s island and custom-designed Italian cabinetry
- Stone countertops in kitchens and bathrooms
- Miele induction cooktop range and concealed dishwasher
- Miele wine cooler
- Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer
- Full-size washeres and dryers
Sabbia Beach offers a boutique collection of only 68 two-, three- and four-bedroom residences, each featuring a spacious floor plan with floor-to-ceiling windows and generous balconies with spectacular views of the ocean, city and Intracoastal Waterway. Also available in this intimate collection are two stunning penthouse residences with soaring, double-height ceilings, and four unique terrace residences boasting up to 3,900 square feet of fully finished terrace space for gracious outdoor living.
Developer: Fernbrook Florida, LLLP
Interior Design: Interiors by Steven G.
Landscape Architect: ArquitectonicaGEO
Exclusive Sales & Marketing: Hemisphere Sales Group
730 North Ocean Boulevard, Pompano Beach, FL 33062